The past few months have been so busy and I’ve neglected my blogging friends. For this, I apologize, but I have two exciting things to share! Before I explain, here’s what’s coming up:
- Friday, June 22nd, I’ll post my review of “Dreaming of Him,” by Wendy Ely, a soon-to-be guest.
- Saturday, June 23rd, I’ll post my review of “Now You See Her,” by James Patterson
- Friday, June 29th, I’ll post my review of “Monarch Beach,” by Anita Hughes
- Thursday, July 12th, Paula Tiberus will be a guest
- Thursday, July 26th, I’ll post my review of “What A Texas Girl Wants” and interview with the author, Kristina Knight
- Saturday, August 18th, I’ll post my review of “Viewer Discretion Advised,” by Cindy Roesel
- Saturday, August 25, I’ll post my review of “Fatty Patty,” by Kathleen Paterka
- Wednesday, September 12th, I’ll post my review of “Breaking the Rules” and interview with the author, Cat Lavoie
Beginning the first week in September, I will be back to blogging six days a week! I’ve started realizing that I’m now paying as much attention to my own books as I should. Don’t get me wrong, I love reviewing, but I want to really focus on making my dream a reality. I want to be an author! I will still have guests and post reviews, but not as often — at least for the rest of the year. **Note: If you’d like me to review something, please still don’t hesitate — I’m sure we can work out something.
Now, for some really, really exciting news, Chick Lit Goddess is getting a facelift, (and I’m not just talking a little Botox here or there — I’m talking about liposuction and a breast augmentation, to go along with a new personality). I’m very excited about this adventure and hope you like/love the changes that will be made.
In the meantime, your well wishes are appreciated…