This weekend, I plan on doing A LOT of writing! It’s the first weekend I’ve really had “free” to do what I want, and on my own time schedule, so I’m planning on using it to my full advantage.
Speaking of advantages, there are a lot, if you plan on writing during the weekend.
1) You set the rules!
2) You can write in your PJ’s and nobody will ever know that you created this masterpiece in comfort.
3) You can start as early, or as late as you want — you set you own schedule.
4) If you’re married, know that your husband is probably happy to have his time alone too. Huddle up in your workspace, and just write…knowing that he’s proud of you.
5) Don’t stress if writer’s block comes over you — it will come to you, and sometimes even better than you ever imagined, just give it time.
6) HAVE FUN! Let your mind wander, and don’t pressure yourself.
Have a great day, everyone!