Write Naked: A Bestseller’s Secrets to Writing Romance & Navigating the Path to Success
Blurb: Learn how to transform your passion for writing into a career. New York Times best-selling author Jennifer Probst reveals her pathway to success, from struggling as a new writer to signing a seven-figure deal. Write Naked intermingles personal essays on craft with down-to-earth advice on writing romance in the digital age. Probst will teach you how to:
- Commit to your current work-in-progress, get focused, and complete it on schedule
- Reveal raw emotions and thoughts on the page to hook your readers
- Assemble a street team to promote and celebrate your books
- Overcome writer’s block with ease
- Develop themes that tie together your books and series
- Write the most difficult elements of romance–including sex scenes–with skill and style
She is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of sexy and erotic contemporary romance. She was thrilled her book, The Marriage Bargain, was ranked #6 on Amazon’s Best Books for 2012, and spent 26 weeks on the New York Times. Her work has been translated in over a dozen countries, sold over a million copies, and was dubbed a “romance phenom” by Kirkus Reviews.
She loves hearing from readers. Visit her website for updates on new releases and her street team at www.jenniferprobst.com.
Sign up for her newsletter at www.jenniferprobst.com/newsletter for a chance to win a gift card each month and receive exclusive material and giveaways.
**GIVEAWAY**: **Click HERE for a chance to win a Kindle version of “Write Naked”!