It’s hard to believe that today is the last day of 2017. While it was a relatively busy one, I took fewer reviews to focus my attention on my writing, (please note that we will start accepting review requests on January 8th). While I did meet my goal of reading one more of my twelve books this year, it was really hard to pick only five, so I added an extra one. 🙂
In no particular order, here are my five favorite reads for 2017:
- “The Boyfriend Swap” by Meredith Schorr
- “Forever My Girl” by Heidi McLaughlin
- “Plan Cee” by Hilary Grossman
- “All That Glitters” by Tracy Krimmer
- “Write Naked” by Jennifer Probst
What were some of your favorite books and/or authors of 2017?
OMG – thank you!!! I am so honored to be in such amazing company!
Thank you so much, Isabella. I’m so thrilled you included THE BOYFRIEND SWAP on your list. Happy New Year to you!!!