Not only do I love to write, I love to cook. As a writer I think it’s important to cook healthy, so I’d like to share my favorite healthy recipe website that a friend told me about a few months ago. It’s Skinnytaste.com, and since then I’ve cooked several dinners and desserts, which I loved.
Here are the recipes I’ve made from the Skinnytaste.com site:
- Banana Apricot Turnovers
- Chipotle’s Cilantro Lime Rice
- Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken
- Butternut Squash Soup with Sage
- Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mushroom Risotto
- Broiled Tilapia with Tomato Caper Sauce
- Roasted Snapper Fillet an Sustainable Seafood
In no particular order, the above recipes are all delicious! If you’re like my husband and I, we add spices to these recipes to “kick it up a notch,” like celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse.
I encourage you to subscribe to Skinnytaste.com because not only will you receive great tasting recipes, you will not only feel guilt-fee making them, but eating them too!
Elke Feuer says
Great recipes and site link! Love mushroom risotto. YUM!