Books are meant to be read, right?
Well, a few months ago I joined a website called Goodreads.com, but I never realized how cool it was, until now that I’m a reviewer. (Shelfari is also a similar website.) I use Goodreads which is a great way to share the books you’re reading with friends, make new friends, introduce yourself to new books. It’s also keeps track with what you’ve read, want to read, and are currently reading. I’ve also had a friend who started a group on Facebook for readers. We share what books we’ve read. Through this outlet, I’ve also found several books that I want to read.
So for your readers, I have some questions:
- How do you keep track of your books you have read, want to read, and are reading?
- Do you share these books with others, and if so, how?
- Have you started a group of your own, or even a book club?
- Do you have your own idea(s) about sharing books with your friends or family members?
- Are you on Goodreads or Shelfari? If so, find me on Goodreads at MrsAnderson1212!